The Center for Personalized Learning is focused on empowering the lives of others, by providing opportunities directly related to their purpose and passion.
The Center provides programming in partnership with the following organizations:
- Race to 36, Empower the Journey.
- Robert Wood Johnson, Children's Wellbeing Initiative
- The John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, National Writing Project, John Legend's ShowMe Campaign, Educator Innovator
- Vanderbilt University, Mentor TENNISsee
- Nashville Teacher Residency Program
- Belmont University, Enactus
- 180 Red, Integrated Behavior Health
- Centerstone (Mental Health)
- Cavalry Logistics
- MCC Nashville
- Google Fiber (Grow with Google Campaign)
- Meharry Medical College, Total Health
- Lipscomb University, School of Education (ELL Certification)